Tongue & Cheek
(quoted in The Procrastinator's Handbook
by Rita Emmett)
Guest Author Rita
Rita is a Professional Speaker and brings a great personality to her messages. Thank You for Stopping in Today. DMK
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
8. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
9. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
10. I will never put off tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
Rita Emmett is a "Recovering Procrastinator", a Professional Speaker, and best-selling author of The Procrastinator’s Handbook; and The Clutter-Busting Handbook.
For more articles on this subject, go to www.RitaEmmett.com
To subscribe to her free monthly “Anticrastination Tip Sheet” with quick short tips & ideas to help break the procrastination habit, go to the first page of her website www.RitaEmmett.com
Your Comments are welcome and appreciated. If anything on this blog is worthy of sharing, please do so. One can never imagine how people can be touched.
David is also the Author of "From the Ashes", Coming soon from Solstice Publishing
Please Support this Blog by visiting any of the affiliates throughout this Blog.