50% off only $5.50
The Procrastinating Child: A Handbook For Adults To Help Children Stop Putting Things Off
By Rita Emmett
- Was the first book published totally devoted to helping children stop procrastinating
- Includes true stories and strategies-that-work from some of the 673 people that Rita interviewed about children who procrastinate
- Helps parents learn how to work as a team with children to coach them out of the putting-off habit
- Teaches a simple, quick strategy to take the STING out of feeling overwhelmed
- Has been used as a fundraiser at grade and high schools and combined with the first book, is published in over 32 countries
Rita is a guest author with SlantedK and is a very dear friend.
Our business is all about helping others, we can not succeed without helping others succeed.
Spread the word if you feel SlantedK has anything to offer.
We look forward to Comments and Suggestions.
Follow SlantedK @ Twitter - @slantedk
Support this Blog by visiting my affiliates. Thank You.