Friday, February 24, 2012

An Invitation to All Writers


It's Time to Stop Procrastinating about Writing Your Book
Guest Author @ SlantedK 
Follow on Twitter @slantedk

Hi All,
My name is Rita Emmet, and on Monday, March 15, I'll offer a free TeleClass called "It's Time to Stop Procrastinating about Writing Your Book". This class is for you if you have wanted to write your book forever, but just can't get started.

I used to be a Great Procrastinator, I converted and now am a "Recovering Procrastinator". So trust me, I do know how you feel. In that TeleClass, I will share tips and strategies to help you figure out how to get going on your best-selling book.

They asked me to teach this class because my first book, The Procrastinator's Handbook, sold 100,000 copies in its first year, and now my four published books are in 32 countries.

If you've never tried a TeleClass, they are terrific. You don't have to worry about driving or finding a parking space or finding the meeting room. You can take the class (offered by Global TeleClass) while on the phone in the comfort of your home while wearing your jammies and fuzzy-bunny slippers.

In addition to my class, Global TeleClass is offering a ton of very cool classes under the categories of Health, Personal Development or Sales & Marketing. You'll see my name listed under Personal Development. I have taken some of these classes in all 3 categories and they were excellent. Try one.

If you aren't interested in writing a book, then try one of the others. I think you will enjoy them. AND they are free!




Click on the following link or copy and paste it into your web-browser:

http://www.globalteleclass.com 

Remember, these classes are being offered at no cost to you and you can
participate from the comfort of your home and convenience of your telephone. If you have questions, I'm at  REmmett412@aol.com

Register today!

http://www.globalteleclass.com 

To your success,

Rita Emmett

***************************************************************
Rita Emmett - Recovering Procrastinator & Professional Speaker

Author of THE PROCRASTINATOR'S HANDBOOK;
MANAGE YOUR TIME TO REDUCE YOUR STRESS:
A Handbook for the Overworked, Overscheduled, and Overwhelmed
and THE CLUTTER-BUSTING HANDBOOK:

PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER: Keynotes & Seminars to Increase Productivity & Conquer Procrastination; also strategies to Prevent Burnout such as "While You Take Care of Others, Who Takes Care of You?" and "Are We Having Any Fun Yet?"http://www.ritaemmett.com
Phone: 847-699-9950

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message,
but a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment