Sunday, July 8, 2012

SlantedK Wild West Book Feature-Rama

This week I bring in Westerns.
2010 Peacemaker Award Winning Short Story.

In Mr. Dundee's words: "This is a gritty, suspenseful, bittersweet tale of good men having to make hard choices between right and wrong on the Western frontier. It's one of my favorites, I think you'll enjoy it."

Also from Wayne D. Dundee, reviewed by Matthew Pizzolato  @ The Western Online


Hard Trail to Socorro is one of the best Western novels that I've read in the past few years and one that I thoroughly enjoyed. It is a pleasure to read. There is conflict at every turn and it will keep you guessing until the end.

Bounty hunter Bodie Kendrick is able to apprehend his target without any trouble. Yet trouble shows its pretty face in the form of Veronica Fairburn, who demands to accompany Kendrick and his prisoner on the trail to Socorro. And what man can refuse a beautiful woman? The trail is fraught with danger, including some hard cases looking to take his prisoner from him as well as some renegade Apaches. Read more


Sure I have a soft spot for Westerns, no worries.
Find Wayne's Blog @ From Dundee's Desk

~*~
Now, for something different, well sort of.
This is my kinda family!



Have a Great Day.
News concerning my own book, 
From the Ashes @ Solstice Publishing.
Editor has been assigned, close to the finish line, eh!
Think I will feature it?
Oh Hell Yeah, it's my Blog, lol.
Thanks for stopping in.



No comments:

Post a Comment