Sunday, June 17, 2012

SlantedK Spectacular Book Feature-Rama

Last week I found many interesting items @ Kelly Abell's library and presented the YA book "Haunted Mirror."
This Week I present her latest release.

A Paranormal Romance.



A Hunter of the Cross, super sexy Gabriel Rome rids the world of evil. Descended from the first member of the order, angelically blessed Dr. Igor Romanoff, and raised by monks, Gabriel has a job to do and this time it’s personal. Gabriel’s heart love and life companion Grace, a formidable huntress in her own right is cursed. Doomed by the Dark Witch to roam the earth in wolf form, and robbed of the love of her man and something they both held precious, Grace is on the hunt…for revenge.

Continuing to battle evil, the inseparable pair sought and finally located the elusive Dark Witch again, but they have no idea the secret she’s kept from them for the past five years. They must kill the witch to end the curse and restore Grace’s humanity, but Medea’s lair holds more than one surprise for these Hunters of the Cross. 

A thrilling new venture in Paranormal Romance by Author Kelly Abell, this short story is Episode One of the Hunter’s of the Cross Chronicles. Follow Gabriel and Grace as they continue their hunt for something most precious, battle under the watchful eye of the Arch Angel Michael and rid the world of the evil that threatens humanity.

Reviews

 Great Short Read! April 11, 2012
By Verna Clay
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
Sometimes I just want to read a short story and this one was terrific! I didn't see the twist at the end coming and it makes for a great continuation of the series. I liked the bond between the hero and heroine and the fight scenes with evil forces had me biting my nails. I look forward to reading the next story in the series.

 Great story! April 6, 2012
By Jill
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
I'm usually not much for the short stories because it doesn't seem to have enough detail for me, but this one gave plenty and kept me involved through the whole thing. I couldn't put it down. I loved the characters Gabriel and Grace. It had a sort of Van Helsing feel to it which I absolutely loved but the twist about his companion was wonderful. I don't want to give too much detail so I don't give the story away, but it is definitely worth the read. Five stars! 


Have a Great Day Everybody!
And for My Fellow Fathers.
CHEERS!
&
God Bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment